- Runs on Windows and *NIX platforms (Linux, Solaris, HPUX, AIX, MacOSX,...)
- Server based (batch) PDF conversion of TIFF and JPEG files on *NIX and Windows
- Server based (batch) PS conversion of TIFF and JPEG files on *NIX and Windows
- Image downsampling (change resolution) and color space conversion on the fly
- Very fast conversion speed, in case of suitable input data close to a file copy operation
- Supports lossless and lossy compression methods (ZIP/JPEG)
- Can keep JPEG and TIFF compression (no recompression for CCITT / JPEG encoded data)
- Can handle Monochrome, Gray, RGB, Indexed and CMYK data, incl. Alpha channel
- Can handle TIFF, multi-image TIFFs and JPEGs also as mixed input set
- Concatening of multiple images in one PDF result
- Can write PDF, PDF/A-1b and PS/EPS
- Fully configurable PDF info section (Title, Subject, Author, Keywords)
RaStill v3.03 win32 demo version available
Please contact me for demo versions on other platforms
|Platform||Version||Release||Get it here|
|Windows 2000/XP/7 incl. Server||Windows CMD line||12/11||Download (279kB)|
Looking for a converter with more format support? See also PStill.
RaStill is a copyrighted work of Frank Siegert. You are using the demo entirely at your own risk, it must not be used in a production environment or distributed. Be advised the demo paints several 'lines' on each created PDF file, but is otherwise functional. You may not disassemble or reverse engineer the demo software or change it in any way. The RaStill archive must not be put on any other web page, ftp server or CDROM collection (or stored any other media) without the written consent its author.
If you have a question or you need licensing information just send me an eMail. Also the RaStill engine is available for embedding in other software products, just ask.
For a PostScript and EPS to PDF converter please follow the link to PStill. Also you will find various additional PDF related information on this page.
Frank Siegert disclaims all warranties with regard to this software, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, in no event shall Frank Siegert be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this software.
All names and symbols are used for identification purpose only. PStill is a registered trademark ('wordmark') of Frank Siegert. All trademarks belongs to their respective owners. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Inc. and is used for identification purpose only.